Onboarding Your Company
Gust Equity Management's onboarding process is a quick way to get your company set up, without the manual data entry.
Here's how it works:
- Request company onboarding by selecting Leave the cap table to us after you've registered. This will open a new screen where you can provide more context for our team. There is a fee of $100 per 25 shareholders.
- Use the notes section to provide context on your company history, structure, or specific things to note within the documents you'll be supplying.
- Add documents that detail your existing company transactions, company bylaws or your corporate charter, option agreements, note purchase agreements, term sheets, etc. The more you provide, the more clear our understanding of your company structure. These documents will be stored safely within your account's document library, which we'll access to begin the setup process.
- Click Set Me Up! Our typical setup time is 2-3 business days, and we'll be quickly in touch with a list of questions or requests for clarification based on our findings.
- We'll organize a company review when we've completed setup. This includes a walkthrough of the company account, along with a tour of how you can view, manage, model, or add new data going forward. This is the last time we'll have access to your account, unless you request for us to have access for any future reason.